Dealing with difficult people with mindfulness and compassion
For many of us, life can be frantic. At work, our colleagues, and ourselves, are often struggling to cope with high workloads and tight deadlines. Private lives have also become infinitely more complex and the ordinary challenges of life such as family, neighbours and friends can also be challenging or demanding. Together, this can all seem overwhelming.
How we manage our interactions with other people makes the difference between discord and harmony. Whatever happens in our lives, building constructive and positive relationships is a key element of our happiness and success.
Contact me to book our Dealing with Difficult People with Mindfulness and Compassion workshop on Sunday the 25th of March.
The content of the workshop will be:
- The psychology of difficult people
- Learning to manage our stress when meeting difficult people
- Learning how to connect with difficult people and understanding if we can’t
- Managing any anxiety we have about future encounters with difficult people
- Coping with fallout from confrontations
- Learn how to release our conditioned responses to having our buttons pressed
The Drawing Room in The Mansion, Beckenham Place Park, off of Beckenham Hill Road, BR3 1SY.
There is free parking directly outside The Mansion.
The Mansion is situated between four stations:
- Beckenham Hill (ten minute walk)
- Beckenham Junction (fifteen minute walk)
- Ravensbourne (twenty minutes walk, almost all of which is through the park)
- New Beckenham (twenty minutes walk)
The 54 bus passes the Mansion and numerous bus routes pass nearby.
Tramlink trams stop at Beckenham Junction which is a fifteen minute walk.
Times from the origin station to the Mansion.
|Bromley South||Beckenham Hill||20 minutes|
|Orpington||Beckenham Junction||30 minutes|
|Lewisham Station||Beckenham Hill Road Stop W||35 minutes|
|Brixton||Beckenham Junction||30 minutes|
|East Croydon||Beckenham Junction||35 minutes|
|Victoria||Beckenham Junction||35 minutes|
|Blackfriars||Beckenham Hill||35 minutes|
|Hayes||New Beckenham||30 minutes|
|London Bridge||Beckenham Junction||50 minutes|