Our drop-in classes are open to everyone, whatever your level of experience. Beginners, Intermediate or Experienced. These are guided meditation classes teaching techniques that promote: Mindfulness, Stress Management, Relaxation, Gratitude, Compassion and Peace of Mind.
We are a friendly, mixed ability group. There is a social element as we usually go for a cuppa after each session.
Beginners or Experienced are all welcome. No need to book. Just turn up.
The meditation skills we teach are:
- Non-religious, we don’t use the session as an opportunity to try to convert you
- Teach practical meditation and mindfulness skills
- Suitable for beginners or experienced meditators
The class consists of mindfulness meditation, techniques, training and a Q&A session all designed to assist you in your personal journey.
Remember, no need to book, you can just turn up.
Regular meditation classes at the following times, days and venues:
- Wednesday afternoons at 1pm at Beckenham Place Park
- Tuesday afternoons at 1:15pm in Bromley Common
- Saturday mornings at 11am at Beckenham Place Park