Our drop-in classes are open to everyone, whatever your level of experience. Beginners, Intermediate or Experienced. These are guided meditation classes teaching techniques that promote: Mindfulness, Stress Management, Relaxation, Gratitude, Compassion and Peace of Mind.
We are a friendly, mixed ability group. There is a social element as we usually go for a cuppa after each session.
Beginners or Experienced are all welcome. No need to book. Just turn up.
The meditation skills we teach are:
- Non-religious, we don’t use the session as an opportunity to try to convert you
- Teach practical meditation and mindfulness skills
- Suitable for beginners or experienced meditators
The class consists of mindfulness meditation, techniques, training and a Q&A session all designed to assist you in your personal journey.
Remember, no need to book, you can just turn up.
Note that sessions are subject to changes. Please contact us to confirm the days or visit our Facebook Events page. Details below.
- Wednesday afternoons at 1pm at Beckenham Place Park
- Tuesday afternoons at 1:15pm in Bromley Common
- Saturday mornings at 11am at Beckenham Place Park