Dealing with difficult people with mindfulness and compassion
Note that this Workshop is only available to students of Bromley Mindfulness. – You will need to have attended our classes or courses or retreats.
For many of us, life can be frantic. At work, our colleagues, and ourselves are often struggling to cope with high workloads and tight deadlines. Private lives have also become infinitely more complex and the ordinary challenges of life such as family, neighbours and friends can also be challenging or demanding. Together, this all seems overwhelming.
How we manage our interactions with other people makes the difference between discord and harmony. Whatever happens in our lives, building constructive and positive relationships is a key element of our happiness and success.
Contact me to book our Dealing with Difficult People with Mindfulness and Compassion workshop on Sunday the 25thof November.
The content of the workshop will be:
- The psychology of difficult people
- Learn to recognise, and neutralise, the effects of interacting with difficult people
- Cope with the fallout from difficult interactions
- Learn techniques that will help you to neutralise difficult past experiences and rebalance
- Learn emotional regulation
- Learn how to reduce stress
- Gain and maintain Focus
- Train yourself to relax as a response to conflict and confrontation
- Manage conflict and confrontation more effectively
- Build better relationships through mindful communication
- Release your conditioned unhelpful responses to having your buttons pressed
The workshop will be held at Robert’s house in Queen Anne Avenue, Bromley.
Date and times
25 November 2018, 11 am to 4.30 pm
Fees, Payment Details and Terms
£75 for the day.
Payment is required in full for a confirmed booking.
I accept cash, cheque, bank transfer, credit or debit cards and PayPal. Please use your name as a reference if you make a transfer and confirm that you have paid so I can check it has arrived.
Make cheques payable to Bromley Mindfulness
Sort code: 23-05-80
Account number: 19779769
My address is: 11 Queen Anne Avenue, Bromley, BR20SA
You can pay by credit/debit card or Paypal itself through my Paypal.me link. Just click the link below to go there:
If you pay and subsequently need to cancel I can only reimburse you if I can fill your place in which case I shall happily do so in full.
If for any reason the training is cancelled, you will be fully reimbursed.
If any training cannot take place, new dates will be made available.
Thank you for choosing to take this training with me.